Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a day ago. He wasn't in me for more than about 30 seconds and he didn't cum whatsoever. What are the chances that I'm pregnant? I'm supposed to get my period in about 3 days.

By Anonymous April 11, 2012 - 1:13pm

I guess it cut the question off. He wasn't in me for more than 30 seconds.
And he didn't cum at all.

Please put your question in the body of the text and not just the title as it makes it easier to follow. Thanks!

30 seconds or 30 minutes, it doesn't matter. You had unprotected sex because while he didn't ejaculate in you, you (or he) cannot know if he had sperm contained in any pre-ejaculate he may have had.

You did have sex at a rather "safer" time since you are at the end of your cycle but you still may have a very low risk. If you don't get your period when expected, take a test. And use condoms in future.

You made me feel so much better. So if I'm due to start my period in 3 days it makes it a much lower risk?

Yes, that's exactly what I said in my post. There is no 100% safe time but three days before your period is due is a lot safer than earlier and mid cycle. And don't forget condoms are your best friend!

Thank you!