Missed 4 birth control pills - then had unprotected sex

By May 18, 2011 - 9:48am

I pissed four of my birth control pills and then doubled until they were fine to take one a day then I think a week or so later? I had unprotected sex and was ejaculated in four or five times.

Is there any chance I may become pregnant? Or advice on what I should do?

Missing four pills in a row (were they in a row?) means you throw out the pack and start a new one straight away and always use backup protection for at least one week. If you didn't do this, then your risk for pregnancy has been raised. To what extent we cannot say.

Unfortunately, you'll have to wait it out to see if you are pregnant or not - you can test about two to three weeks after you had unprotected sex.

Good luck and thanks for writing!