Missed period, on pill, and depression

I am on Kariva birth control and take it near perfect-within a fifteen minute window every night. I have had sex once in my past cycle and we used a condom as well. I also suffer from severe depression and anxiety. My period was due to come today but it hasn't come yet. Should I be concerned? What are my chances of being pregnant?

Dear tee_mik

The possibility of you being pregnant is as close to zero as we can say, without guaranteeing anything.

Depression can affect the menstrual cycle but it should be fairly regular since you are on the Pill and are taking it exactly as recommended but there is always a few days of a window for when it should arrive. I've no doubt it will come today or tomorrow.

I hope you are getting treatment for your depression and are feeling as well as can be expected. We wish you the best,