My period is really late but i've never had sex.

By Anonymous February 2, 2010 - 1:37am

I'm quite anxious because i've never been late in my life, i'm always early if anything, and i haven't had my period in about forty days. I'm really worried because i hadn't noticed but i weighed myself recently and i've gained a few pounds. I can't be pregnant right? I am a virgin. Thank you!

Anonymous

hello,
My period is 3 days late and i have seen brown discharge, followed by yellow discharge for two days.. 1 week before my period due date. I never had sex or had a boy friend.. I had my midterms and assignments for the past two weeks and i was super busy and i sleep late and wake up early. Now my period is late and im really worried !!! It's really silly to ask this CAN I BE PREGNANT !!! although me being a bio student ... cuz when i searched yellow / brown discharge it said tht it was an implantation bleeding and it scared me alot !!! Also im having bitter taste in mouth for the past 3 days..

Hello Anon

No, you cannot be pregnant if you've never had sex. Yellow discharge could mean an infection so get yourself checked out if it doesn't clear up.

You may be feeling unwell or stressed, hence the delay in your period. It'll be along when it's ready. No need to worry.

Anonymous

I am 17. My boyfriend and I have touched each other, but we've never had traditional sex. My period is now 48 days late.

Hello Anon

Nobody can get pregnant by touching but a pregnancy test can confirm this for you for peace of mind.

See you gynecologist to find out why you are so delayed.

Anonymous

I'm 16 and haven't had sex yet, but my period is almost 9 days late. My cycle hasn't always been regular but i don't remember it ever being this late. What are other possibilities other than pregnancy?

Hello Anon

Pregnancy is not an issue - you are likely irregular. Some teens can take several years to become regular. Hormone changes, lifestyle changes, a change in body chemistry, stress can all contribute. All part of the growing up process.

Anonymous

Hi im very worried I usely get my period around the 20th and now it's the 30th I'm very worried and I never had sex

Anonymous

Hello
I have also got a question
Im 17 and i have never had sex before, but my period was 2 weeks late and it ended only 2 weeks after it began, it has been a week since it ended, and it has begun again.....what is happening?

Hello Anon

It sounds like you may have a hormonal imbalance. Schedule an appointment with your doctor to know more.

Anonymous

MY period hasn't came yet , i'm fifteen and i have a boyfriend and he has only touched me well i had clothes on . i have never had sex .what is going on ?