My problem is not being fat .. but skinny !!

By May 28, 2011 - 9:57am

Hi EmpowHER ..
My problem is somehow strange .. actually i try many things but i don't have a result !! .. and with all of people you help them in this very helpful website i wish will find my way here .. i just want to ask .. How to become a little fat ?? my body is too skinny .. i know this is a very good thing for some people .. but i think myself is too skinny .. so please tell me the way i can have the body i want .. the body that makes me feel satisfied ??

We had the same condition of Jojy, my problem is being skinny even though I eat a lot. But, I'm not having any changes. Thanks.

Hi Jojy

I answered a very similar question here that I'd like you to take a look at: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/everything-about-weight-loss-what-about-us-smaller-women-who-are-trying-gain-or-mainta

Also, if you feel you are too thin and not healthy - contact your doctor for a health checkup, including getting your thyroid tested.

I hope this helps!

Fitness Guide