my problem is quite unusual but i need advice....

By Anonymous April 24, 2013 - 10:28am

well my problem is quite unusual so i have been having sex with my boyfriend and we have been using condom as protection everytime we do it, and a week ago we had sex but he didnt wear condom we forgot and then he took it when he was about to cum but however a little bit went in me so i took a pill on sunday 1pm and i had sex on friday 3pm so i went to the pharmacy and they only had the 3 day emergency contraception pill the lady said as i am having it late 30% chances are it wont work.. and now for a couple of days im getting big and i have been craving for food and i have been peeing alot like i have to get 3 4 time at night to pee i get thirsty ino matter how much water i have.. my period is due end of april and by now i should be getting pains but nothing is happening.. i am really confused wether im pregnant or not please help thank you....

It's too early to have pregnancy symptoms if you are pregnant as the egg would just have implanted a couple of days ago. Your symptoms may be due to something else (something wrong with your digestive system, perhaps) but you can take an early pregnancy test in about 3-4 days and by then the result should be accurate.

thanks for your advice quick question if i do the pregnancy test on saturday 27 th april 2013 will that be accurate or should i do it on another day if so what day tank you :)