The past few days I've noticed more vaginal discharge and a light spot of blood sometimes when I wipe.

I am not pregnant...once in a while I have more vaginal discharge than normal and I'm having that now. I would assume its totally normal because it is the clear normal discharge I normally have between periods but in the past few days I've noticed that after I pee there is sometimes a very tiny pinprick of blood on the toilet paper. Nothing major at all but its happened maybe 3 times in the past few days. Is this something serious and is the extra discharge part of what is going on also? What could these symptoms be?

Firstly, have you checked the toilet bowl to see if there is blood in the bowl - even a tiny amount. This is to see if you are bleeding from your urethra or your vagina.

Extra discharge should not be an issue as long as it's clear and doesn't smell bad, which may be the case with you.

Some reasons for this bleeding could be that you may have a little vaginal bleeding due to lack of lubricant during sex - could this be the case?

Is your period due soon? You may have a little preliminary bleeding.

When was your last pap test? If it has been more than a couple of years, having one is a good idea. Vaginal bleeding can also be caused by a cervical, uterine or other kind of reproductive condition.