On the pill, cramping but period isn't due for another week and a half?

Well basically, two days ago, I started feeling cramps and light stinges of pain in my uterus, just like when I'm about to have my period. I'm using Yaz contraceptive pill, I'm on my second month, third week of it. I had unprotected sex three times last week, but he never came,and he peed right before we had sex to get rid of exess semen. I personally have been having sore breasts ever since I started taking the pill, and there have been no weird discharges or bleeding. I have taken the pill everyday at the same time apart from once when I took it 4 hours late. We also had sex with condoms more than unprotected sex, and we're not planning on having unprotected sex again. What do these cramps mean? Is it the pill or could I be pregnant? I'm realy scared. I haven't been feeling nauseous, headachy, or any of the symptoms of pregnancy, but I'm still scared>.< Please help!!

Firstly, having "unprotected sex" is having sex with no pregnancy or disease protection at all. You are having protected sex when you are on the Pill - at least from pregnancy. But you are correct in that your not protected from disease or infection.

You are doing a fantastic job of taking the pill as prescribed - the odds of you getting pregnancy are close to zero - about one tenth of one percent.

I'm not sure what the twinges are that you are feeling; it's certainly not ovulation. I think some of it may be mental due to your worries. If you continue taking the pill as you are, then you really have no pregnancy worries. And condoms will guard against disease of course!

See if this happens again next month and if it does, by all means talk to your doctor but I suspect that perhaps this is your body's normal way of being, along with some stress about pregnancy.