Plan b??

By November 16, 2014 - 3:52pm

This is so hard for me to talk about but last weekend at a party I ended up getting raped by somebody I knew.. He was drunk and it was about two days after my period, he did not use a condom but I know he pulled out, but that happen early Sunday morning and I took plan b early Tuesday morning at like 2 am, and today I started bleeding very heavy, and I mean like soaking through clothing heavy and I know it's not my period because I always have bad cramps and my period always starts at the very beginning of the month, but it lasted all night and all day today and I'm confused on what's going on. This is the first time I've taken plan b and only the second time I've ever had sex, but I don't have anybody to talk to about it I just want to know I'm not pregnant..

Hi savannah96

Taking Plan B the way you did lowers your risk of pregnancy very significantly - up to 95%.  The bleeding is likely a side effect of Plan B and is nothing to worry about. 

savannah, you need to report this rapist, get a medical evaluation and counseling if you need it. Your report will be taken seriously and you knowing your rapist or him being drunk is no excuse and is a non-issue. 

Please report this - you need to get help and a health check for STI's and this rapist needs to do time for his crime. 

Click here for more help

Will you do this and please stay in touch with us?