Pregnancy worries WITHOUT intercourse?

I can't believe I'm asking this but I'm starting to freak out a little bit.
A few days after my period ended, my boyfriend and I were "messing around." He put his bare penis up to my bare vagina and started rubbing before I told him to stop and put on a condom. (I'm not on any other form of birth control right now.) No ejaculation and no penetration, just possible precm on my vagina.
I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now my period is a few days late - I've had some weird light brown spotting with period-esque cramps, but no period. My breasts are tender and look a little bigger to me, and my skin has absolutely exploded with acne (although that is not unusual for me). I'm kind of freaking out.

I am absolutely exhausted, but to be fair, I have been sleeping an average of four hours a night and have a whole lot of stress in my life right now. We haven't even had sex yet because I am undergoing treatment for vaginsmus - penetration and intercourse is too painful for me, something I'm working on with physical therapy.

I took a sensitive early test the day my period should have come, and it was negative, but still no period. A pregnancy would be absolutely devastating, especially without intercourse - I'm not even sure my boyfriend would believe me. :(

I should mention that I recently stopped taking the Pill because it was making me super depressed and physically ill. I was told to expect some cycle weirdness after stopping, but I'd gone through two full cycles and my period seemed perfectly normal.
Am I making myself nuts or is there a real risk here?

Thanks very much for your help.

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got a little overboard. He had a precum before we entered the shower. Hes naked and I am wearing my underwear. He started brushing his penis at my underwear just the spot where my vagina is. I was already wet underneath my underwear and my underwear was actually soaked by water. My question is, is it possible I get pregnant given Im ovulating when it happened? Even though my bf keeps on telling me I shouldnt be worried since there was actually no contact between our private parts and that there is no sperm at precum especially since he urinated before we did it. And there was no penetration. Btw, there was a precum at my thigh before we entered the shower which I got rid of immediately. Is it sex? Should I take an after pill?

Anonymous

Hi,

I've been worried sick about this and my closest friends and my boyfriend think I'm being unnecessarily paranoid.

I've never had sex. And my boyfriend fingered me for the first time on Day 6 of my cycle. I keep worrying that he touched the tip of his own penis and that his fingers may have contained precum.

He came twice. The first time, I'm less worried about because he definitely did urinate beforehand. But the second time, I'm not so sure.

I use a period tracker app and for Day 6, it said I was mostly infertile.

Today is Day 18 and I worried myself into taking a home test and it resulted as negative.

Should I be worried?

A reply would be great asap, worrying myself to death here. :(

my bf rubbed me his penis probably with precum outside my vagina. After two weeks, i took a pregnancy test and got negative test. no intercourse or ejaculation happened. his last ejaculation was almost a week ago before this happened. after taking the pregnancy test, few hours later, i got my period same day and i felt so relieved. However, I have read that some women still are pregnant after having period?? is this true? My bleeding was almost for a week and heavy.

is there a possibility that I could be pregnant then? it has been a month since we did it. pls help me.

Anonymous

My period have been a week and couple of days early,but when it came it was a Brown colour. I researched it online and it said it could have been something with my ovaires(pregnant),but i havent had sexual intercourse before or been exposed to a

Anonymous

PLEASE HELP
On January 8th my boyfriend and I had protected sex. While he was pulling off the condom I accidentally touched the tip of his penis. There was no penetration of any sort just a slight touch. My period is now 10 days late and I have no symptoms whatsoever. I currently still have a yeast infection and I have been extremely stressed and worried about whether or not I'm pregnant. So my question is am I pregnant? I haven't taken a pregnant test just yet because I'm waiting for a while to make sure there are enough pregnancy hormones in place to have a reading. Is my period late because I'm pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Stress can be the reason your period is late. You could test now if you think it will give you peace of mind.

Regards,

Anonymous

My Boyfriend and I messed around and he rubbed his bare penis on my bare vagina. There wasn't no precumm involved and there was no penetration but he did rub it around the hole. I should be starting my period next week about...do I need to go buy plan b or am i safe? He wouldnt have had any sperm left in his urethra and he urinated hours before he ever came near me. Someone give me piece of mind?

Hello Anon

Unfortunately we cannot guarantee anything for our readers but from what you said, there is no risk.

Whether to take EC as a precaution i up to you.

Anonymous

Hey! I have been diagnosed with PCOS for the last 2 years. Im still a virgin in the sense I've never had any intercourse. No penetration. But my boyfriend and I fooled around a little. He rubbed his penis on my vagina and he was only a little wet.
But I don't know why I'm worried I'll be pregnant. My breasts were also a little sore off lately. And because I have the problem of absent periods, I can't really tell. I've taken 4 home tests, all negative. But for some reason, I can't shrug off the fear and anxiety.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I wish I could offer some way for you to shrug this off, but can't other than to say four negative pregnancy test results confirm you are not pregnant.

Regards,