Q: 

Pregnancy worries WITHOUT intercourse?

I can't believe I'm asking this but I'm starting to freak out a little bit.
A few days after my period ended, my boyfriend and I were "messing around." He put his bare penis up to my bare vagina and started rubbing before I told him to stop and put on a condom. (I'm not on any other form of birth control right now.) No ejaculation and no penetration, just possible precm on my vagina.
I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now my period is a few days late - I've had some weird light brown spotting with period-esque cramps, but no period. My breasts are tender and look a little bigger to me, and my skin has absolutely exploded with acne (although that is not unusual for me). I'm kind of freaking out.

I am absolutely exhausted, but to be fair, I have been sleeping an average of four hours a night and have a whole lot of stress in my life right now. We haven't even had sex yet because I am undergoing treatment for vaginsmus - penetration and intercourse is too painful for me, something I'm working on with physical therapy.

I took a sensitive early test the day my period should have come, and it was negative, but still no period. A pregnancy would be absolutely devastating, especially without intercourse - I'm not even sure my boyfriend would believe me. :(

I should mention that I recently stopped taking the Pill because it was making me super depressed and physically ill. I was told to expect some cycle weirdness after stopping, but I'd gone through two full cycles and my period seemed perfectly normal.
Am I making myself nuts or is there a real risk here?

Thanks very much for your help.

Anonymous

Hey please reply so me and my bf had become naughty and I handjob him and he came but there is little bit cum in my hands since I didn't felt that my hand is wet minutes after I rub it in my vagina but didn't enter it inside it is possible I'm pregnant that happened Oct 3 I took the pregnancy test on Oct 17 and showed negative.

Anonymous

Hi, this is urgent. My boyfriend and I often grind naked and his penis rubs against my vagina. There was no penetration, but I still get nervous due to precum. The last time this took place, I took plan b the next morning just in case. Now my period is late 3 days. What should I do?

Hello Anon
Grinding naked is not safe sexual behavior - it doesn't take much for an accident to happen.

Pre-ejaculate itself does not contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if a man ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time. A woman would also have to be ovulating and engage in unprotected intercourse with ejaculation.

It's very unlikely you are pregnant but a test would be accurate by now and let you know for sure.

Anonymous

my girlfriend has been feeling lower stomach pain and nausea yesterday until now and her period is bout to start tomorrow. we never had sex and she's still a virgin but we did messed around 3 days ago but there was no penetration happened, i grind my penis in the outside of her vagina but she was wearing underwear, then she felt something sticky i dont know if that was a precum or something and i wiped it out with towel then i removed her underwear and i put my penis in the outside of her vagina and i dont know there was precum and she told me to put away my penis, i touched the tip of my penis if there was a precum but i felt nothing, then i started to finger her and she felt pain because she's virgin but she wanted to have my finger on her that's all i remembered.
is there any way she could gotten pregnant? the day we messed around is jusr 3 days ago and the date of her period could start tomorrow.
we are so worried and she wants to take contraceptives pills to prevent pregnancy as early as possible but we dont know if it's safe, please reply ASAP we really need your help...

Hello Anon
Your girlfriend can't get pregnant from what you did. If her period is due tomorrow she is not fertile.

Anonymous

My boyfriend just touch his penis over my virgina.but my periods are late but I'm felling Luke dizzy vomiting and loos motion. Why this happening

Hello Anon
If there was any ejaculation, it could mean you are pregnant. Take a pregnancy test.

Anonymous

I am 18 and i was fingered during my 5th day of periods and i found his semen around my thighs and vagina, he was playing with his penis ejaculating semen around. and i am 5 days late for my periods dis month will i be pregnant

Hello Anon
You need to take a pregnancy test.

Anonymous

Tags: