Pregnancy worries WITHOUT intercourse?

I can't believe I'm asking this but I'm starting to freak out a little bit.
A few days after my period ended, my boyfriend and I were "messing around." He put his bare penis up to my bare vagina and started rubbing before I told him to stop and put on a condom. (I'm not on any other form of birth control right now.) No ejaculation and no penetration, just possible precm on my vagina.
I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now my period is a few days late - I've had some weird light brown spotting with period-esque cramps, but no period. My breasts are tender and look a little bigger to me, and my skin has absolutely exploded with acne (although that is not unusual for me). I'm kind of freaking out.

I am absolutely exhausted, but to be fair, I have been sleeping an average of four hours a night and have a whole lot of stress in my life right now. We haven't even had sex yet because I am undergoing treatment for vaginsmus - penetration and intercourse is too painful for me, something I'm working on with physical therapy.

I took a sensitive early test the day my period should have come, and it was negative, but still no period. A pregnancy would be absolutely devastating, especially without intercourse - I'm not even sure my boyfriend would believe me. :(

I should mention that I recently stopped taking the Pill because it was making me super depressed and physically ill. I was told to expect some cycle weirdness after stopping, but I'd gone through two full cycles and my period seemed perfectly normal.
Am I making myself nuts or is there a real risk here?

Thanks very much for your help.

Anonymous

Hi there, I have a question to ask:
My boyfriend and I had sex today evening but he haven't ejaculated yet...because I was so scared and I'm on my period the 5th day of 7 days period. Do I have to take the emergency contraception (morning after pill) to prevent pregnant? Thanks.

I am asking for a friend. She and her boyfriend were messing around 11 days after her period and then her boyfriend inserted about 1/4 or half of his penis into her vagina for about 5 seconds. She said that she wipes the tip of his penis to make sure no precum will enter into her. But after he removed the penis he inserted it again for another 5 seconds but this tume she forgot to wipe the precum if theres any. No ejaculation and real penetration happened. Will she get pregnant with pre cum? Please answer. Shes having anxiety because of this. Thank you!

P.S he ejaculated a few day before that happened and then he urinated 4 times that day before that happened.

Anonymous

should i take pills fro. being worried to get pregnant from a precum which was released outside and near my opening?

it is tge 5th day today.

Hello Anon

Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

As to whether to take Plan B - that's up to you. It is still up to about 60% effective but based on the information above, there doesn't seem much point.

Anonymous

"my bf rubbed me over ny private part near my opening. he most probably precum at me but didnt ejaculate. we were like having sex while he was on top of me but there is no penetration. btw, his last ejaculation was a week ago.

i think it was during my ovulation period that day.
will i be pregnant??? i should have my pregnant about now but im having irregular periid so i cant know my exact date of my next period. my last period was Dec 19.

im having creamy white discharge atleast once a day. is it normal just before ny period?? pls give me peace of mind. help me!"

I mean... i should have my period by now but i have irregular schedule.

I am sure he didnt ejaculated inside me or on me. he ejaculated after I totally got dressed. but he precum on me... near my opening. will i get pregnant because of this?

im sorry. i just need confirmation. pls?

Anonymous

my bf rubbed me over ny private part near my opening. he most probably precum at me but didnt ejaculate. we were like having sex while he was on top of me but there is no penetration. btw, his last ejaculation was a week ago.

im having creamy white discharge atleast once a day. is it normal just before ny period?? pls give me peace of mind. help me!

i mean i should have my period by now. he didnt ejaculate inside me or on me. He also didnt penetrate me. But he precum near at my opening. will i get pregnant? it happened during my ovulation period. i really hope not. pls pls help me. Im in panic for almost a week.

Hello Anon

Thank you for your post.

If you're not sure what happened then we can't really help you, we can only guess. Pre-ejaculate does not contain live sperm and since he urinated since his last ejaculation there can't be any in his urethra. This means pregnancy can't happen.

White discharge is the vagina's cleaning mechanism - this is normal.

From what you write, there is no risk. A pregnancy test would be accurate by now. Take one to know where you stand as there is no point in wondering about this. The pregnancy test will give you peace of mind - I'm sure you understand that you cannot get pregnancy tests results over the internet. An actual urine test needs to be taken.

thank you. he only released precum. i should have my period anytime now. he didnt penetrate me but it was during ny ovulation period i think.

i really hope i wont get pregnant. should i be alarmed?

Hello Anon

You need to wait for your period like all women have to. Try to keep calm and wait it out - you have no other option so let nature take it's course.

You are looking for guarantees that you are not pregnant. Websites can't do that. It's up to you to know what you are doing and how/when.