Q: 

Pregnancy worries WITHOUT intercourse?

I can't believe I'm asking this but I'm starting to freak out a little bit.
A few days after my period ended, my boyfriend and I were "messing around." He put his bare penis up to my bare vagina and started rubbing before I told him to stop and put on a condom. (I'm not on any other form of birth control right now.) No ejaculation and no penetration, just possible precm on my vagina.
I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now my period is a few days late - I've had some weird light brown spotting with period-esque cramps, but no period. My breasts are tender and look a little bigger to me, and my skin has absolutely exploded with acne (although that is not unusual for me). I'm kind of freaking out.

I am absolutely exhausted, but to be fair, I have been sleeping an average of four hours a night and have a whole lot of stress in my life right now. We haven't even had sex yet because I am undergoing treatment for vaginsmus - penetration and intercourse is too painful for me, something I'm working on with physical therapy.

I took a sensitive early test the day my period should have come, and it was negative, but still no period. A pregnancy would be absolutely devastating, especially without intercourse - I'm not even sure my boyfriend would believe me. :(

I should mention that I recently stopped taking the Pill because it was making me super depressed and physically ill. I was told to expect some cycle weirdness after stopping, but I'd gone through two full cycles and my period seemed perfectly normal.
Am I making myself nuts or is there a real risk here?

Thanks very much for your help.

Anonymous

Hi, my brother took a shower yesterday around 6:30am and I took one later around 10:00am. He used a razor to shave his private area and I possibly used the same razor or one near his to shave my private area when I showered later. Is it possible to get pregnant from this?

Anonymous

How to detect is she really pregnant or not
Someone told me if a girl get pregnant then there is no chance of periods is it true or not

Anonymous

Someone told me if a girl get pregnant then there is no chance of period is it true or not

Anonymous

Hi!! My boyfriend and I had a oral sex 2 days ago. no penetration and intercourse but after it he touched my vagina with his fingers with the same hands he used while he was masturbating. He touched mine at the back of his hands not the palm. There was no precum or semen out of his hands yet. Im just so paranoid, is there a possibility of pregnancy?? Please reply. Thank you!

Anonymous

Hi, plz reply
Is there any chance of getting pregnant if the girl is still virgine and 2 or 3 drops of sperm on her vagina,

Hello Anon

Yes- while the risk is low, pregnancy is possible, if sperm was placed at the entry to her vagina

Someone told me if a girl get pregnant then there is no chance of pregnancy is it true or not

Anonymous

Hi, please reply, i had my last menstruation on march 18, my boyfriend put his penis near my vagina and there is pre ejaculate coming out his penis after he mastaurbated on march 22, and march 23 i have yellowish discharge on my underwear, does it mean pregnant or just a sign of ovulation?? I'm so worried ..

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Were you still having your period when this happened? Did your last period start or end on March 18?

Yellowish discharge is not a sign of pregnancy. If you have a 28 to 30 day menstrual cycle and your period ended on March 18, it is too early to be ovulating.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi me and my boyfriend were fooling. Around but I never let him put his penis in or near my vagina because of paranoia. My period is a week late but he never penetrated or have had sexual intercourse with me. Any advice ?

Tags: