Should I ask such thing to my dermatologist?

By November 8, 2011 - 7:24pm

Hi, I'm going to see my dermatologist soon and their is a certain question I want to ask him and he's a guy and I'm not so comfortable asking him such thing. He is the best doctor though. It's been a long time that I noticed a small red dot on my left breast and I never had it their before. I don't know what is it or what could it mean? Do you think it's something I should ask my doctor? Please let me know.

If this red dot is something that was not on your body before, it is something you should bring up to your dermatologist.