Spotting on BC or Implantation Bleeding?

I've been on Portia BC since December. I've never missed a pill and the most I've only ever been 'late' taking it by an hour or so. I had sex for the first time on Monday, and he did not use a condom. He also did not ejaculate in me or anywhere near there. It was also very quick, only a couple minutes. However, today I noticed a little bit of spotting, it was a pinkish red color. I've spotted a couple times before in the past, but usually a few days after I start a new pack. My period is due next week. Could this have been implantation bleeding? I've also been stressed, so I don't know if that could've caused me to spot, or what. Please help

Ok, thank you...one more quick question though. Could the bleeding/discharge have been from the fact that it was my first time? Even though it was two days after the fact?

HERWriter Guide (reply to tee_mik)

Hi again!

Some women do bleed their first or second time, and the discharge may have been semen coming back out. I know you said he did not ejaculate near you but in the event that he actually did, this could be the case.

But again, the likelihood of pregnancy (and I'm sure you know if he ejaculated or not) is very slim.

Hi tee_mik

If you have never missed a pill and your boyfriend ejaculated no-where near your genital region, then it's virtually impossible to be pregnant.

Your discharge could be due to your pill or an early sign that your period is coming. Some women do spot while on the pill (due to the hormones) so check with the manufacturers of you pill to see if this is a side effect. If you continue to spot next month, check with your doctor but it's highly unlikely that pregnancy has anything to do with it.