By May 6, 2013 - 1:01pm

our question: "I have a very hard pain in my lower back and stomach its been a week that i have that i cant sleep in my stomach or sit my daughter in my stomach cause i get pain i have to walk slow..and i cant eat cause my stomach just wants to take everything out i will..."

Hello and thanks for your post!

It sounds like you may have an infection or something wrong internally and seeing a doctor is a good idea.An injury is also possible. Since it is also your back, it's a bit difficult to hazard a guess as to what is going on.

Anytime you have this kind of pain (that interferes with daily life), it warrants a check up.

Please make an appointment asap.