Is there a transplant for female organs

me in my husband what baby in I just had a hysterectomy in removed everything I think is there anything we can do

no I dont think I did they took my tubes to is it possible to still get pregnant after u hysterectomy I was reading on site yesterday and it saidthat is rear but it could happen

Without a uterus, it is physically impossible to get pregnant and have a baby. There would be nowhere for the baby to grow for 9 months. 

Thank you for your question! 

Unfortunately there are no transplants (as yet) for a uterus or the female reproductive system. 

Did you save any eggs? If you did, you can use your eggs and your husband's sperm and use a surrogate. Or use a donor egg and your husband's sperm. 

Adoption is another option to consider. 

Would you be interested in these options?