What is a bump in the opening of your a vagina usually a sign of?

I am 14 years old and have a lump in the opening. Of my vagina I noticed it whilst going to the toilet it's really uncomfortable knowing its there.what could this be ?whats it from how can I cure it? I'd highly appreciate help thank you

Unfortunately, you will need an examination in order to actually know what the bump might be.  Some bumps turn out to be

Ingrown hairs

Skin tags

Genital warts (an STI)

Cysts (usually totally harmless)

Herpes (an STI)

Blocked sweat glands.

Anon, if you are not sexually active, you have nothing to worry about in terms of having an STD or STI. Some women get little bumps that are totally harmless - but it's natural not to want them. Once you have an examination, it'll set your mind at rest. Or, beforehand, try warm compresses (a wet, very warm cloth) to press against the bump to see if it will go away. Give it about a week and you may see it disappear.

Does this help you?

Thank you very much yes this helped me alot.i will go to a doctor soon and see what happens thanks again