What can I do for morning stiffness and tendinitis?

Whenever I stop and rest I get stiff which feels worse than keeping moving! Dr's say I have "gelling" and tendinitis. Any ideas?

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

I do not know what your doctor means by "gelling" - I've looked it up and tried to figure out what it might mean, to no avail. Can you recheck that this word? It doesn't seem to have any medical significance. 

Tendonitis is inflammation of the tendons in the body. It can be caused by sports, injury, certain occupations or other factors. Where is your pain? Where did you doctor say you had this tendonitis? Has he suggest physical or occupational therapy for you? 

Where is your stiffness - is it all over? Has your doctor run any blood tests for you in order to check for any kind of auto immune conditions?

It's difficult to help you out with so little information. I think it's a good idea to call your doctor's office and ask for a full account of your test results (in words you can understand) so that you know what body parts are affected with these diagnoses so you know what's really going on with your body. 

Can you do this, Anon?