What could cause bruising every 3 months or so?I am 68.

Where are you getting these bruises? Are you active? High activity can lead to bruises due to carelessness or not being up to the task.

There are also medical conditions that cause bruising, from certain cancers to liver conditions. Does bruising just appear every three months or so or are you seeing a correlation between the bruising and certain activities you are doing?

Also, please read this article and let me know if you can find a connection with your own situation: http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/easy-bruising

I look forward to hearing back from you!