What heck has happened to us in which we need both the life coaching and self help industries in order to get through and beyond? In which at this time I'm really sure what are the beyond?

By July 2, 2014 - 11:54am

In which this isn't my first/last time that I have thought of this. Never bought it up until now.

I for one I'm more torn then ever on this because I see both sides of the it and beyond.

HI Jessica

You make a great point here! 

Life has changed dramatically in the past 50 years and this is very evidenced by the fact that so many of us live away from our childhood towns and cities and away from family. 

Without all this social support, people have reached out to professionals to help then cope with life and reach their career goals in a very demanding world where sometimes even your best isn't always good enough. 

With more time spent at work and less time with family and friends, people are looking for support in other places. 

For those with lots of family and friend support, they still look for increased support, to keep up with the amount of competition they are dealing with.