when does ovulation started

Pls, i will like to know when ovulation started after menstruation. my partner and I wanted to know the best time to have sex for pregnant. because he's not currently in town, he want to come towards my ovulation time.pls help me.

Every women is different but most ovulate in the middle of their cycle. Going by the average cycle, this would be around day 14 but some women can ovulate as early as day 10 or day 20. It's important to have sex (if your period is regular) about every other day from days 10 through 20.

An ovulation kit is a good idea too - you can get one from any drugstore.

You can read more on the signs of ovulation and what to look for with your body here: http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/ovulation-achieve-and-conceive

I hope this helps and good luck!