When is the next International/National Granulosa Cell Tumor Conference? If you have any idea please let me know.

By May 15, 2016 - 6:52pm

I am, a medical practitioner, interested in attending the next Granulosa Cell Tumor Conference and would love to visit New Zealand if that is where it may be held. If you have any information about any future conferences focusing on GCT please let me know. If you don't know about any future conferences just let me know.

Hi gini nall

Here is a link to the New Zealand site for Granulosa Cell Tumors - http://www.gctf.org.nz.

As a medical practitioner you may have better access to conference information than we have! You may want to contact them to ask them directly.

Good luck, I hope you get to NZ!