Why couldn't my doctor determine that I have chronic fatigue?

I've been suffering with fibromyalgia and arthritis for numerous years now. All the doctors that I had seen just want me to take medicine or have numerous tests done. I never got any straight forward answers. In the past 4 years I have gained over 50 pounds for no reason. I've been eating healthy and exercising with no results. I finally decided to see a nutritionist. This is when I found out that I'm going through adrenal fatigue and exhaustion. I hardly sleep at night but I am extremely tired through the day. She put me on DHEA, progesterone cream, and magnesium. I just don't understand why doctors couldn't discover this. I'm just wondering low long it will take to recover from this. Any opinions or stories are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!

RA (if that's what you have) is a chronic (ongoing) condition of the auto-immune system. So is CF, it is thought. RA, if not tested for properly, can be mis- or just non-diagnosed, as can CF.

This may be a case of your doctor letting you down and focusing on pills to "fix" something instead of a deeper analysis/diagnosis and all-round holistic treatment. You may have been failed, from a medical and wellness point of view. You wouldn't be the first, nor last, unfortunately.

There are no known "cures" for RA or CF - just treatment.

How are you feeling, now that you are seeing a nutritionist and being treated by her?

We look forward to hearing more from you-