why i have not got pregnant?

By Anonymous December 13, 2011 - 9:55am

After my marriage i have done intercourse with my husband for more that 30days continuously but still i did not got pregnant.

Thank you for your question!

Unfortunately, having sex 30 days in a row will not necessarily get your pregnant faster because you are having sex on days when you are not fertile.

The first day of your monthly cycle is the first day you get your period. This is Day 1. Your most fertile days (when you can get pregnant, which is called your ovulation time) is generally around days 12 to days 18 with the average day being day 14.  This is when you need to have sex (days 12 to 18) so that you do not miss your fertile time.

Most healthy couples under the age of 35 get pregnant within the first 6 months of trying but needing to try for 12 months is not unusual.

Please let me know if this information helps you.