Women interfere with my health care

Women who work in doctors' offices or answer phones anywhere are mean where I live and stop me from getting health care. I am 63 years old and have chronic health problems. I get yelled at due to my symptoms. People where I live are very disrespectful to strangers and old people and women. They are polite to my husband but not me. Women who have jobs here seem overstressed and so are rude and even abusive to strangers calling for help. I am getting sicker due to mainly women acting like you know what. What can I do?

Thanks for sharing your story with us! 

The first thing you can do is lodge a written complaint to your doctor and make sure you tell him/her that you are waiting for his/her response. 

Secondly, you're probably not going to change them so what you have to do is change you - namely the way you let them affect you.

You need to tell them that you think they are being rude or that their behavior is not appropriate. Tell them that you want it to stop - at least when you are around. Tell them it's not acceptable.  Do it every single time. 

And if they won't change - then you have to. Ignore their rudeness, talk over them if they are refusing to help you and keep calm at all times. Don't be afraid to lodge a complaint anytime you feel you are not being helped. 

I am sure there are many good people where you live, you just happen to have to deal with some difficult ones. Unfortunately there are difficult people in everyone's lives - how you approach is all is key.

First of all, I have no primary care doctor because of this. I had an appointment canceled in April when women in an office told lies about me to the doctor, whom I had never seen before. They all then told the hospital running the office and now I am blackballed by the entire hospital system. Second, if you assert yourself to these kind of people , I get threatened and called mentally ill and in certain cases at non medical places, women have called the police on me. there is a lot of paranoia where we live and actual violence and no one trusts strangers anymore. If one asserts oneself, people assume you are a dangerous person, and you get told to leave or else. I have had other lies told about me . My husband has consulted lawyers about things and mean people get away with stuff. Especially if they are in some kind of position of authority. Women in jobs paid for by our tax dollars have done mean things to and even sent a threatening letter from a lawyer to tell me to "cease and desist". I never did anything wrong.