When you’re trying to stay fit, maintaining your workout routine can be a very difficult task. And if you’re doing it by yourself, it’s even harder. That’s why we’ve found the top 7 online fitness trackers, so you don’t have to do this alone.
1. www.dailyburn.com is a comprehensive website that can not only help you track you daily fitness and help you achieve your goals, but it will also provide you with new workouts whenever you need them.
3. www.fittracker.shapefit.com is a large online community of people with the same goal you have: to get healthy. You’ll find exercise plans and online groups to join for motivation.
4. www.sparkpeople.com will give you a personalized fitness program when you open an account. Plus, there are tons of challenges you can join, along with other members.
5. www.fitwatch.com compiles all the data of today’s many fitness programs and puts it into easy-to-understand format for its members, so you can pick the best program for you.
6. www.livestrong.com is one of the largest online communities for those interested in nutrition and fitness. It’s highly personalized which means you’ll get the best recommendations for you.
7. www.freeworkoutlog.com is like your own, free personal trainer. You can use this site to keep track of your fitness goals, not to mention all the hard work you do to achieve them.
Any one of these fitness trackers will help you keep track of your daily workouts. But many of them go even further than that—they can help you make fitness goals, keep you motivated, and put you in touch with others just like you.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.