When you’re setting fitness goals for yourself, it’s easy to think big. But when thinking big, you sometimes run the risk of creating goals that are unacheivable and wind up setting yourself up for failure. If you need a hand setting realistic, attainable goals for yourself, here are the top online fitness-tracker sites that can help.
1. Recently featured in a number of national magazines and talk shows, MyFitnessPal.com believes that tracking is half the battle. It provides its members with a diary they can use to count their calories daily for both food intake and exercise.
2. If your workouts are starting to bore you, consider joining BodyDaemon.com. With an extensive workout routine library, you’re sure to find inspiration for every fitness level. And when you join, you can record your workouts daily, and then use that information to automatically monitor your goals.
3. At FitDay.com, online members can easily track their fitness goals. When you log your exercise as well as your daily food intake, the site will tell you how much closer you are to reaching your goal.
4. For the most comprehensive health-tracking tool, visit HealtheHuman.com. Here, you can record just about everything in an effort to discover correlations that could provide valuable insight into your health and wellness. This is a fantastic site to join if you’re dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, or crohn’s disease.
5. The best fitness site for children is NourishInteractive.com. Essentially, it’s an online game for kids that teaches them the importance of a healthy diet and daily fitness. There’s also helpful tips and goal tracking for parents, as well as a large community of participating families.
Whether you’re looking for new workout routines or you just want to improve your overall health, these online fitness trackers can help. And since many of them have mobile apps as well, achieving your health goals has never been easier!