Photo: Getty Images
Let’s start with the short answer to why some women burn fat, lose weight and transform their bodies. These women are successful because they try again, again and again. They stay with it, make adjustments and never quit. The long answer is a little more involved.
Always start with common sense fat loss and weight loss rules and you will have a good part of the battle won. Here are my top 5 common sense rules:
1. If you don't really commit to improve your quality of life with exercise, managed nutrition, active lifestyle, etc., you probably won't change your bad habits for very long.
2. If you severely limit candy, donuts, cookies, sugary drinks, calorie-packed desserts and other sugary products (while continuing to exercise), you will burn body fat and lose weight.
3. Walk as much as possible and stay active during the day, exercise 4-5 days a week, comply with your meal plan at least 90 percent of the time and you will burn fat and lose weight.
4. If you don't replace bad foods (like sugary foods) with good foods like fresh fruits, you will probably continue to eat massive amounts of sugary foods. Try the replacement method -- it works!
5. If you continue to try every new fad diet that hits the market (to get quick weight loss) you will continue to see your weight yo-yo and your health worsen. Make the commitment to fat loss with regular weight training and cardio exercise! In time, this will burn fat, and give you a lean body and good health!
These 5 rules will always work for you. And, you can start doing them today!
Are you really ready to transform your body? The key is to think fat loss before weight loss and long-term results instead of short-term fixes. Burn inches and shrink your body for lasting changes to your physique.
Concentrate on the type of workouts that will stimulate growth hormone release and exercise-induced testosterone increases. Effective, time-efficient workouts will change your body over time. And, you must do more than cardio exercise.
I recommend that you do at least 3 weight training workouts a week.