EmpowHER's commitment to answer all questions within 24 hours of posting provides our community with informative advice that is tailored to fit each person's concerns. Every day, more and more women turn to the community with questions regarding physical and mental health and we provide the platform for accessible health information. To ask a health question, click here.
Here are some of our favorite ASKs from this week:
1. A: "It does not matter if you chew the sugary food on only one side of your mouth. These bacteria form a sticky plaque that clings to the surface of your teeth." Read the rest of the answer here.
2. A: "It hurts to hear that you have been the victim of bullying. People can be so cruel..." Read the rest of the answer here.
3. A: "You are not alone. There are so many of us out there. Look for online support groups, there are many for us." Read the rest of the answer here.
4. A: "Have a drink made of hot water, lemon, honey and cloves. It is very soothing. Add a once ounce serving of whiskey in it on weekends." Read the rest of the answer here.
5. A: "For many years Aloe Vera have been used both externally and internally with claims of having positive benefits which have been supported medically and scientifically." Read the rest of the answer here.
6. A: "Symptoms of water on the brain are also present as the child gets older. The child has a delay in growth from birth to age five, as well as a slowed or regression of development." Read the rest of the answer here.
Do you have a health question for our community? Post your question here.