Hi: I really need help with my sleeplessness.
I have been having insomnia for years and does not know how to get help. I would go to bed around 10 or 11 and wake up at 2 and couldn't go back to sleep. But recently, I'm going through a seperation and it's been very difficult where I couldn't fall asleep at all. I tried the medication; some day it works and some it doesn't. I excercise but it still does not help. I'm considering to see a sleep specialist. Could you please guide me how to treat your insomnia?

Hi Thavann

Thanks for your post and we're glad you found us!

I highly recommend you see a sleep specialist. Your kind of insomnia can be very detrimental to your health. Therapy and/or medication can really help a person, as well as sunshine and exercise. You may also have depression.

Please join our Surviving Insomnia Group to read all our stories and what treatments have worked. You can joined under any anonymous name you like.

Click here for our Group and please contact a doctor as soon as you can : http://www.empowher.com/groups/Surviving-Insomnia

Insomnia Guide