Facebook Pixel


By June 3, 2013 - 10:19am
Rate This

Hi, I would like to know if a neurologist can help with pain from ovarian cyst? If they do help with such matter what do you think they do for such pain? Please let me know soon.

Thank You,

Add a Comment2 Comments

I see okay. I am seeing my gynecologist on Wednesday so I will speak to her more about it then. Since you're saying pain management what do you think they do with pain from ovarian cyst? Please let me know soon.

Thank You,

June 3, 2013 - 7:50pm
HERWriter Guide

Hi Melissa

A neurologist is someone who specializes in the central nervous system, especially the spine and brain.

They can also specialize in other areas of senses like your skin, ears, eyes or muscles.

It sounds like you need a doctor to help with pain management of the reproductive system. I don't know what type would be for you so ask your primary care physician.



June 3, 2013 - 12:45pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.