By June 3, 2013 - 10:19am

Hi, I would like to know if a neurologist can help with pain from ovarian cyst? If they do help with such matter what do you think they do for such pain? Please let me know soon.

Thank You,

I see okay. I am seeing my gynecologist on Wednesday so I will speak to her more about it then. Since you're saying pain management what do you think they do with pain from ovarian cyst? Please let me know soon.

Thank You,

Hi Melissa

A neurologist is someone who specializes in the central nervous system, especially the spine and brain.

They can also specialize in other areas of senses like your skin, ears, eyes or muscles.

It sounds like you need a doctor to help with pain management of the reproductive system. I don't know what type would be for you so ask your primary care physician.