Please Let Me Know About This Right Away

By April 24, 2012 - 8:55am

Hi, Tonight I'm going to see my doctor because I had MRI done and I'm so scared and nervous over my results. It's been about a week that I feel like this and I feel sick to my stomach. I keep crying over this and my stomach really hurts from feeling like this. I want to know is their anything I can do right now in feeling like this or I should just wait until I see my doctor? Please let me know soon I really can't take it.

Hi Susan, I wanted to let you know last night I saw my doctor and he told me my test results are all normal. I felt better after knowing about all this. The symptoms that I have regarding DHEA levels are related to PCOS and for this I'm going to see a gynecologist soon. I'm really glad everything is okay.

Thanks for your reply. I'm actually listening to some relaxing music and just waiting it out until I go to my doctor. It's 2:30PM here my appointment is 7:15 PM. I'm gonna go earlier so I can sit outside and relax a little. Thanks for the info. I'm gonna look at the link you gave me.

Hi Melissa

It sounds like you are having a panic attack or suffering from high stress due to your worry about your test results.

Here are some relaxation techniques for you to try today: http://www.empowher.com/mental-health/content/beat-stress-these-relaxati...

You can also call the doctors office, explain your anxiety and see if you can get in earlier or get some kind of reassurance over the phone.

Melissa you have waited all week so you can wait a few more hours. Trust yourself! Make yourself really busy if you cannot relax and put that call in if you have to.