What could this mean?

By November 7, 2011 - 1:21pm

Hi, I found out one of my relatives which would be my Aunt from Israel is not doing well and she is experiencing lots of bleeding from her vagina, nose and mouth and doctors don't understand what's wrong. She's going to the doctor tomorrow for it. The doctors there don't really know what's the problem. Such matter what do you think it could be or mean? Please let me know,

Thanks for the response.

Hi Melissa

Thanks for your question although we cannot provide any kind of possible diagnosis for your aunt. She may have many conditions we (or you) don't know about that could be causing this.

One thing I can tell you is that this could be caused by internal bleeding/hemorrhaging. Internal bleeding could be caused by an internal fracture, rupture or some kind of damage - but this is only a suggestion as to what may be going on. 

I'm sure her doctors in Israel will be checking every possibility.

We wish her a speedy recovery,