Wellness

ask: What Should I Do, I'm In Pain, Please Help?

By Melissa6666

Hi, I realized after my period ends I get weird pain below the left side of my stomach and it's the second time I noticed this problem. Is this anything bad? What do you think I should do? Please let me know.

Thank You,
Melissa

Melissa6666

Thank you for your reply. If the pain goes away on it's own and I see my doctor would they still be able to know what is it exactly if I don't have pain at the time I'm seeing her?

Anonymous (reply to Melissa6666)

Depending what's causing the pain, he might be able to see or let you know through a physical examination.

Daisy

Melissa6666 (reply to Anonymous)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THIS ASAP

Thanks for the reply. I feel like I have symptoms of ovarian cyst. Beside my stomach feels very warm by touch. It hurts from my stomach when I go to the bathroom and hurts when I sit, I'm only okay when I'm laying down. They gave me appointment for next week I want to know if you suggest I do anything meanwhile because I can't really take it? Would you know any remedies or anything? The least that helps me is keeping a warm heating pad on my stomach.

I was wondering if for some reason I feel better by next week would they still know what is the problem? I called last night which was after office hours and I spoke to the emergency department the guy told me it's okay that I take naproxen which I did because I have back pain and pain beside my stomach. I still feel the same now though. I was wondering do you think it's okay if I call the emergency department and speak to them in what I can do meanwhile, I don't know what to do like this? Please let me know I really appreciate it.

Thank You,
Melissa

Anonymous (reply to Melissa6666)

Hi Melissa6666,

I can't tell you what you should take.  But, maybe applying warm compress will help and you should just wait until your appointment.  Unless, you feel the pain is too much.  Then, you should go to the emergency room and be seen by a doctor there.  Over the phone, it's impossible for them to know what is causing the pain.

Daisy

Anonymous

Hi Melissa6666,

Welcome back. The pain in your stomach after your period, can be due to many things.  Ovarian cysts, endometriosis, bladder infection, fibroids, constipation and many other.  You need to see your doctor and he might suggest having imaging test done.  To know the cause of your pain.

Daisy

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: