Wellness

ask: Where such thing is located?

By Melissa6666

Hi, I want to know what organ is located next to or around the kidneys? I found out something and I really need to know about this. Can you also tell me what symptoms can a person experience if they have a benign tumor? Please let me know about this.

Thank You,
Melissa

Melissa6666

Thanks I will see a doctor soon regarding this.

Melissa

Hi Melissa

I know we had talked about this yesterday so please keep this topic to one post only so that others can also have their questions answered. We can't answer multiple ASKs from one person when they are about the same topic. Thanks for understanding!

Your doctor will let you know about what you can do about your DHEA levels. He is there to help you and educate you so don't worry about not knowing much about this- that's his job, not yours!

Here is a link about lowering your DHEA levels but you should speak to your doctor before trying anything. http://www.livestrong.com/article/275117-how-to-lower-your-dhea-level/

Further questions should be directed to your doctor and based on your personal test results.

We wish you the best,

~Susan

Melissa6666

Thanks for your reply. I actually don't experience such symptoms your telling me. I experience symptoms of male pattern hair loss, hirsutism and decreased breast size and I heard that these symptoms are due to high DHEA's. What you think I should do or say to my doctor to lower the DHEA level? Are their any natural ways to lower the DHEA levels? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Melissa

Anonymous

Hi Melissa6666,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Your kidneys are located towards your back, on either side of your spine.  The right kidney below the liver, so the left kidney is higher. Depening where the tumor is located, most symptoms can be pain, lump, swelling, inflammation.  It's good to see your doctor and explain your symptoms.

Daisy

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: