Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!

ask: Which Would Be The Right Doctor For This Matter?

By Melissa6666
Rate This

Hi, It's a long explanatation to explain what I'm trying to say and to make it brief I will say it this way. I was told that I should have chest X-Ray and I want to know which doctor would be the right doctor to order the matter for chest x-ray? I can't go to primary physician because they don't know anything about me. I want to know which specialist would be the right person for this? Please let me know soon.

Thank You,

Add a Comment2 Comments


Okay thank you for your reply.


December 6, 2012 - 9:54am
EmpowHER Guest

Hi Melissa6666,

Depends, The doctor that suggested you have chest x-rays done, should be the one to give you the orders. But a primary care physician or any doctor can prescribe this test,  If he feels they are truly needed. 



December 6, 2012 - 4:50am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


3195 Health


1960 Lives


1837 Lives
11 lives impacted in the last 24 hrs Learn More

Take Our Featured Health Poll

What do you think is the most important health test for women?:
View Results