Wellness

ask: Which Would Be The Right Doctor For This Matter?

By Melissa6666

Hi, It's a long explanatation to explain what I'm trying to say and to make it brief I will say it this way. I was told that I should have chest X-Ray and I want to know which doctor would be the right doctor to order the matter for chest x-ray? I can't go to primary physician because they don't know anything about me. I want to know which specialist would be the right person for this? Please let me know soon.

Thank You,
Melissa

Melissa6666

Okay thank you for your reply.

Melissa

Anonymous

Hi Melissa6666,

Depends, The doctor that suggested you have chest x-rays done, should be the one to give you the orders. But a primary care physician or any doctor can prescribe this test,  If he feels they are truly needed. 

Daisy

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: