ask: Which Would Be The Right Doctor For This Matter?

By Melissa6666 December 5, 2012 - 6:55pm

Hi, It's a long explanatation to explain what I'm trying to say and to make it brief I will say it this way. I was told that I should have chest X-Ray and I want to know which doctor would be the right doctor to order the matter for chest x-ray? I can't go to primary physician because they don't know anything about me. I want to know which specialist would be the right person for this? Please let me know soon.

Thank You,

Okay thank you for your reply.

Hi Melissa6666,

Depends, The doctor that suggested you have chest x-rays done, should be the one to give you the orders. But a primary care physician or any doctor can prescribe this test,  If he feels they are truly needed. 

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: