Acknowledging how great my life already is instead of waiting for it to turn out has given me many happy, satisfied years. Like many of you, I have been getting a lot of bad financial news lately. Fortunately, I still have much to be grateful for.
Thanksgiving is a nice tradition because it provides us with a ritual, a turn at the table where we can share the things we are thankful for.
My top 10 list:
1. being born: my parents for their genes, their shelter and the preparation for life they gave me
3. food: access to nutritious, healthy food and lots of water
4. husband, Ray: thoughtful, handsome, smart, fun, partner in all endeavors
5. friends: off-line and on-line
6. internet: I’m addicted
7. moments in Kauai: this is a very special place
8. mixing: interesting gatherings, anywhere
9. my current projects: stimulating
10.my past experience: privilege and a pleasure, no regrets
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.