Everyone gets sick sometimes. But men and women don’t always do it the same way.
Take this quiz to find out how much you know about some key differences between men’s and women’s health.
1. The medical research gender gap: how excluding women from clinical trials is hurting our health. The Guardian. Web. Retrieved May 9, 2016.
2. Common Myths About Heart Disease. American Heart Association. Web. Retrieved May 9, 2016.
3. Men Have Higher Cancer Death Rates Than Women. WebMD. Bill Hendrick. Web. May 9, 2016.
4. Women’s Health. MedicineNet. Melissa Conrad Stoppler, MD. Web. Retrieved May 9, 2016.
5. Who gets cancer? American Cancer Society. Web. Retrieved May 9, 2016.
6. Key statistics for lung cancer. American Cancer Society. Web. Retrieved May 9, 2016.
7. Sex and Gender Differences in Substance Use. National Institute on Drug Abuse. Web. Retrieved May 9, 2016.
8. Drugs Can Affect Men and Women Differently. CBS News 60 Minutes. Web. Retrieved May 9, 2016.
Reviewed May 10, 2016
by Michele Blacksberg RN
Edited by Jody Smith