Menopause

Menopause Guide

ask: Do women smell different after menopause?

By Michelle King Robson Expert HERWriter

Do any of you who have gone through menopause think you smell different than you did before? By that I mean the way your body smells to you, not that your nose is working differently. I always thought it was just me that felt this way, but tonight I read an article about someone else who thinks she also smells different now that she's post-menopausal.

Anonymous

I never believe on love spells until i met a friend of my who told me everything about DR.OKUN who brought her ex-boyfriend back, even when she was telling me i did believe her because i thought that she also wanted the same fake spell casters to take away my money. Although i gave her chance to explain everything she has to tell me about DR.OKUN, i said to her that there are many scammers who want to take our money and i will never fall victim on them, even though my fiancee who suppose to marry to me in a few months from now left me i will wait patiently for another guy though i loved him so much. she told me that this DR is not a fake one that he is real and he has helped many people to get their loved ones back, then i ask her so how does this spell work and what is the requirements that i have to do before he can cast the love spells on me? she told me that i should emailed him on DR.OKUNSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM and i should tell him what i want. i really emailed him and tell him that i need my ex guy back and he told me that my friend directed her to me right, and also why am i doubting his work? he said that his work is 100% sure and guarantee that no one has ever come to his temple and also remain the same. i became flabbergasted on his words he say to me and a thought came to my mind that how does this dr know all the things we discussed earlier. he said before he can commence on my situation, that i have to have faith and trust on him and leave other spell caster and wait patiently for his own that if i can say do all this i will got my lover back in an hour time. i said okay i believe and promise to work with you alone, then he gave me a form to fill which i did and send it to him with my pictures also and also the pictures of my ex-lover. he replied me in 30 minutes later and told me that his gods need some items to cast the spell on me and my problem is very easy if i can provide these items. then when i ask him that how can i get these items and how can i send it to him for the casting of the love spell, he told me that i should not worry about that, that there is a items seller here in his own country that can get the items for me. then i ask him how much will it cost me to buy all these items? he said $150 (dollars) only, which i send to him with full confidence, after an hour later he called me and told me that my problem have been solved that i should wait for an hour time that my love will ask after me which i did according to his words, when it was about 6pm my ex called me that if am at home that he want to see me urgently. i said to him hoped all is well he said yes then i told him that he can come, my ex guy came back to me and he was asking for forgiveness that he did know what came upon him. right now am so happy because i have regain my lover back and we are planning for our wedding that is coming up soon, i called the Dr and thank him very much and ask him what will i do for him as a appreciation, he told me i should forget and keep my money that he is not after people money but to help people that also need help out there all he need me to do is to give more testimonies about him so that people out there who need help should email him also that's why am here today to give my testimony. may they good lord continue to bless him and give him more long life prosperity and wisdom. this is the Dr email address DR.OKUNSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM CALL HIM AT 2349034224808 thanks. REGARDS!!! FROM MISS KATRINA FROM USA MY EMAIL desmondmark03@gmail.com

sandra3324

I was badly hurt when my lover of three years left me to be with another woman . I cried and sobbed every day, and wish the world will just come to and end , until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help. And i saw a testimony of a spell caster that has been helping people with similar problem that very day i read a lot of testimony and post of this power spell caster , and i said let me give it a trial so i contact him for help and he cast a love spell for me which i use in getting my love back and now i am a happy woman. For what you have done for me,i will not stop to share your goodness to people as well I hope God blesses you as much as you have help me to get my Love back,visit him on kobikospelltemple@yahoo.com is the only answer to your problems ...

Anonymous

What me and some in my family felt was like a sour blood smell coming from me, this is when I am going trough my last periods, just before menopause. Have any of you girls experienced this??

nurse1946

I just read the comments about older women smelling or having a certain order. As a nurse for over 40 years starting out as a nurses aide I've taken care of older women all my life. As an RN I worked even closely with older people in the heart unit and we have to bath and completely care for out cardiac patients. I have never smelled any particular odor from an old women that I haven't smelled on a young women. I do realize that certain foods emit different odors in people that consume say a lot of garlic, stuff like that but the Idea of women having different odors as they age if it's true there must be an explanation.

TheTruth

i don't even want to know.

Krissy Lanni

no

cheryljw

Absolutley! I am 56 years old, 3 years post menopausal, breezed right into it and through it with only an occasional night sweat but have noticed in the past 6 months or so, my body smells. Not like underarm stinky smell but just a strange unpleasant odor almost like oily smell but I'm not oily. I use antibacterial soap, deoderant, powder, scented lotions and I can still smell it! My husband says he has not noticed though. Sorry but glad there are others who share the same problem. If someone finds a remedy, please share. Otherwise, I am loooooovin the menopause!

Anonymous (reply to cheryljw)

I just got off of hormone replacement therapy and have this oily scent that I can't get rid of. My husband doesn't smell anything different about me but I do, even my perfumes smell different. I've take an epsom salt/baking soda bath, I've drank lemon, maple syrup and cayenne in order to cleanse my system and still it hasn't gone away. It's really upsetting because I pride myself in always smelling good. Someone please help!

Anonymous

A change in body odor, urine and a taste in the mouth could indicate health issues such as thyroid, diabetes, and even respiratory related troubles. These are things that perfumes won't correct.

Anonymous

Yes--I'm 66 and very upset because I noticed that now when i sweat i smell like a man--no joke--i take 2 showers a day, use strong deodorant, but the sweat/smell i'm talking about is from all over the body--i also seem to sweat excessively on my back--is there anything i can do about this? Yuck!

Do you have hot flashes due to menopause? :