hello, i hurt my back at work over a week ago from a fall,i can not lie down in bed,hurts on lowerleft back side,takes me over half hour to get up.VERY PAINFUL what would cause this?

I am very sorry to hear about your accident - you seem to be in extreme pain. 

You have clearly injured yourself quite badly - you may have broken or fractured bones or some kind of muscle/ligament injury or even a injury to an internal organ. 

You need medical attention straight away to see what is happening. You also need to fill out Worker's Compensation forms so that you are given paid time off and not responsible for your healthcare fees - this is very important too. 

Do you have someone who can take you to a doctor or ER? Please get there today. 

Will you keep us posted, Anon?