my joint/muscle pain of hip

It started with waking me at night in REAL pain. It seems I've slept my entire life, with my left leg (where the pain is) sleeping with my leg in an outside L. The chickens have come home to roost, and now it's not just during sleep. I take the maximum amount of Glucosamine. Any suggestions? I do NOT want an invasive surgery!!

Sorry you're in this pain - it's funny how life's habits really start to produce results (negative and positive) as we age.

My suggestion is getting a sleep pillow to change your way of sleeping. I also suggest you look into physical therapy where you can learn good exercise and movement techniques that you can then apply to an exercise regime once your PT sessions are over.

Good luck, I hope this pain subsides for you.