on the very outside of right knee aligned about the center of my knee(outside) I have sever shooting pain when I am just about to tie my shoe bending over. This has dropped me to the ground. Feels like the outside bands have torn next to

By Anonymous February 10, 2012 - 7:58am

the bone on the side of the knee. I have had miniscus cartledge removed before on the left side of the right knee and had my siatic nerver detached and now free floating in my left leg. (back surgery) and its NOT any of those twoi I am sure. Please excuse my miss spelling of certain words. I ma 62 yrs. old

Since you are sure it can't be those two, it still seems like a problem with a nerve is what's going on, especially with those shooting pains. Are you feeling any numbness at all?

You will need to get this checked into by a doctor - please make an appointment. Unchecked damage like this can lead to further problems down the line.

Also, have you had any kind of recent injury or incident when walking, climbing stairs or exercising?