What is wrong with my back?

By Anonymous February 4, 2016 - 9:16pm

My right lower back is constantly hurting when I bend over or move around. It's always numb and it just started itching like underneath the skin. And it's hot to the touch. It's a sharp pain.

Your back pain description is very broad so you will need to have an examination to determine what may be wrong.

You could have pulled a muscle or you may have nerve pain that can also cause numbness. You could have some kind of disc injury. Due to it being warm to the touch, an infection could be possible.

It's a good idea to schedule an appointment. I hope you feel better soon.